What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | FINAL | Australia 34-2 New Zealand | Manchester

World Cup Champions: Australia or New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark Chook

Juniors
Hahaha dirty kiwis who actually think they are a match for Australia. Always entertaining. You lot should stick to what you do best - migrating to Australia in the hope of a better life

:lol: Get it right, we invade Oz to kick yer ass

We don't think, we KNOW we are a match, yer pack is soft with a fat under belly...over the hill & gonsky

We are the Centenary World cup champions & you'll have to wait another 90 years to change that sore loser

Meantime you can fight for the crumbs in between

Parra Pride

Referee
I don`t want Billy to play cos I want him fit for Storm season.
Last WC Billy had a hand in the first 2 trys.
Monahan gave away a penalty try
lockyer dropped the ball over the line.I think those 2 players had more of a hand in Aussies losing than Billy`s wayward pass. Where were Billy`s Aussie team mates they should have been there backing him up.

Billy shouldn't be trying stupid shit on a kick return when he has no backup.

shiznit

Coach
Hahaha dirty kiwis who actually think they are a match for Australia. Always entertaining. You lot should stick to what you do best - migrating to Australia in the hope of a better life

Don't forget banging your women....

Unfortunately... That's something you guys just can't produce... real men...

Don't worry though boys... There's plenty more Kiwi men coming over to please... ;-)

hutch

First Grade
:lol: Get it right, we invade Oz to kick yer ass

We don't think, we KNOW we are a match, yer pack is soft with a fat under belly...over the hill & gonsky

We are the Centenary World cup champions & you'll have to wait another 90 years to change that sore loser

Meantime you can fight for the crumbs in between

The centenary RL World Cup was in 1995. Do you remember who won it? Were you born then?

shiznit

Coach
The centenary RL World Cup was in 1995. Do you remember who won it? Were you born then?
I think he's meaning the australian centenary year...

And I remember the centenary World Cup...

I remember being bloody lucky to sneak past Tonga in our opening game...

And I remember an epic semifinal... Mathew Ridge missing the conversion which could have sent us to the final... And even a drop kick from memory...

Joker's Wild

Coach

Don't worry though boys... There's plenty more Kiwi men coming over to please... ;-)

shiznit said:
Come on boys... This thread is seriously lacking sheep jokes...
Ive bagged a few Kiwi chicks in my day

They come over here so they dont have to compete with the local ewes

ffs. You really are a bunch of lonely fantasists in here. The only thing that's going to be doing any banging will be your testicles against D. Chook's chin.

AuckMel

Bench
Hopefully it's a cracking game and hopefully the Kiwis can bring the Cup back home again.

shiznit

Coach
ffs. You really are a bunch of lonely fantasists in here. The only thing that's going to be doing any banging will be your testicles against D. Chook's chin.
Piss off you clown...

Call yourself a kiwi and then put down your own country at any chance...

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Where were Billy`s Aussie team mates they should have been there backing him up.

He was the fullback FFS. He's not meant to have team mates back there supporting him. He's meant to bring the ball back as far as possible, not throw glory seeking speculators 20m out from his own line.

Latest posts