What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R1 // Fri // Bulldogs 12-18 Broncos // ANZ

Round 1: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yes because four players not playing in Round 1 makes us spoon contenders.

:clap:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Pritchard getting the co-captaincy might fire him up a bit, go from being bearded lazy and destructive on the rare occasion to being bearded, lazy and destructive more often but probably still nowhere near enough that he has always had the potential to be

0neye

ATTACK DOG'S ATTACK WOOF WOOOF BARK BARK YELP YELP
images

natheel

Coach
I think dogs will slip big time this year. But I can't see broncos being any better. Both have decent packs but lack in some areas. Halves for Brisbane and fullback and wings for dogs.

For me dogs have too many rocks or diamonds players

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I think dogs will slip big time this year. But I can't see broncos being any better. Both have decent packs but lack in some areas. Halves for Brisbane and fullback and wings for dogs.

For me dogs have too many rocks or diamonds players

Says the back to back spoon supporter

man2iel_

Juniors
I am not too sure here and will end up tipping with my heart over my head. The NZ trial embarrassment is imprinted on my mind and whilst it was just a trial, we were as pathetic as I've ever seen a Broncos team. We are on the road, we are somewhat unsettled as a team and I am hoping Parker's role doesn't change all too much as if it does: we will suffer for it.

I'm really at a loss for a score here, I have no gauge on the Broncos nor Canterbury for that matter. I am some what expecting a typical tussle where the final score may flatter one team not really reflecting on how close this was for the most part.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Very hard to tell which way this will go. The Bulldogs had a relatively promising pre-season but trial form is often irrelevant... the feeling among fans is something positive, just hesitation around some of the younger blokes and the landslide of injuries.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I understand that the Dogs have shipped in a pokie machine to sit on the sideline as a ploy to distract Ben Barba. Bulldogs by 34.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Where are the Doggies points coming from? Very mediocre spine IMO. Broncos got dis.

From the big holes that are left after the Bulldogs forward pack punches hole after hole in the Broncos defensive line.

THat and Barba playing the pokie machine the Bulldogs were kind enough to leave on the sideline for him.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I acknowledge that we needed a change from the Labor to Libs last state election, but I didn't want them to get this landslide win that they got, giving Fatty O'Barrell the power to do whatever he wants. I reckon there will be a big swing back to labor next year, but I don't think it'll be enough for them to regain power!

to_ddeath

Coach
Sorry Donkeys fans, but only having a C.Stanley as a defensive target beats the hell out of Vidiot & Maranta on either sides. If the Dogs kick & run in both their direction tonight, tries will come. Bullscum by 20.

T.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I acknowledge that we needed a change from the Labor to Libs last state election, but I didn't want them to get this landslide win that they got, giving Fatty O'Barrell the power to do whatever he wants. I reckon there will be a big swing back to labor next year, but I don't think it'll be enough for them to regain power!

---->>>>4 Corners.

But good to hear you have come to your senses.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If the Dogs can't beat a side with Hoffman at 5/8, and Maranta...they should give up this season!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Add Cale Dropley to that list, oh and Ben Hunt and Jack Reed.

Good pack, absolutely woeful back line. Actually, fairly similar to the Dogs when I come to think of it.

Copely isn't too bad. Reed is good but he isn't that quick, still feel he is a backrower playing centre. Hunt is good but he needs another playmaker to help him!

Latest posts