What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R12 // Sat // Cowboys 22-0 Storm // 1300SMILES

Round 12: Cowboys v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STORM.99/07

Bench
if brandy custard would have been commentating this game he would have blown his load over Storm being beaten.it is nice to have an unbaised commentary team for a change.

Perce

Juniors
if brandy custard would have been commentating this game he would have blown his load over Storm being beaten.it is nice to have an unbaised commentary team for a change.

Really? I've always thought Belcher hates Melbourne. Terrible commentator.

Here's my two cents...it was obvious that this was going to be a training run for the Cowboys and that is what it looked like.

There was no structure in Storm's attack and Munster played well for the circumstances that he was put in with no opportunity to run any set plays during the week.

My concern is that apart from Chambers, the likes of Proctor, Hinchcliffe and Norrie did not really lead from the front and this is a concern once again on the reliance of the big three which Bellamy needs to coach out of the side ASAP.

Scott, Tate, Thurston were great tonight and Storm had no answer for their attacking structure.

Charlie124

First Grade
the fact that we didn't put atleast 40 on them is a bit concerning

If the video ref had been watching the same thing we were all watching then we put at least 32 on them, possibly 34 if JT kicks from the sideline.

I'm happiest with the 0 on the other side of the scoreboard, even if the storm didn't throw much at us.

JT3 had a disappointing game I thought, hasn't looked his dangerous self for a while.

Lowe had a huge game, really hope he's a long term cowboy.

Great for the Cowboys to keep a team to nil, Storm put up a good effort. Storm supporters, who besides Cameron Smith at the moment can provide strong offensive output for the side as the Storm look inoffensive throughout the game. Defensively, the Storm held there own which is to be commended against a full strength team.

Latest posts