What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R15 // Fri // Raiders 14-22 Bulldogs // GIO

Round 15: Raiders v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nealo 12

Bench
Ricky needs a win, natives are restless...he's getting closer to sitting in the ejector seat with every bad team performance. Doesn't look a happy place, has he lost the dressing room, why am I talking like this ?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Ricky needs a win, natives are restless...he's getting closer to sitting in the ejector seat with every bad team performance. Doesn't look a happy place, has he lost the dressing room, why am I talking like this ?

don't think he found it in the first place

Walt Flanigan

Referee
A few late changes for the Raiders.

Brenko Lee to debut on the wing.

Milford to the bench, Robinson to Fullback.

Shaun Edwards replaces Foster.

Not impressed that Cornish was dropped.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Well he's a better Fullback than a winger I at least. But deserved to be dropped after the last few games. Stuart obviously looking for some punch from the halves.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah he has a ton of potential. Tbh dropping Cornish and putting rr into fullback bothers me more..

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
A few late changes for the Raiders.

Brenko Lee to debut on the wing.

Milford to the bench, Robinson to Fullback.

Shaun Edwards replaces Foster.

Not impressed that Cornish was dropped.

SC side really didn't need further raping done to it

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The problem I have with moving rr is that he has played pathetic since we passed on his brother. He better put in tonight.