What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R20 // Mon // Raiders 18-34 Rabbitohs // GIO

Round 20: Raiders v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zigwaa

Bench
Probably the heritage jersey has the least clash.

I agree there is no clash and hasn't been an issue, but the NRL have shown that they require a significant contrast in recent years. Manly had to wear their white jeresy in the GF as they deemed maroon and navy a clash.

Zigwaa

Bench
20140613103725Man_of_Steele_Mens_Front.jpg

VS

th

just do it.

Haha, that would be awesome. Can't see the Raiders jumping the gun on Superheros round though

kdalymc

Bench
Probably the heritage jersey has the least clash.

I agree there is no clash and hasn't been an issue, but the NRL have shown that they require a significant contrast in recent years. Manly had to wear their white jeresy in the GF as they deemed maroon and navy a clash.

This weeekend will be ridiculous. There's no jersey clash.

The manly roosters one is f**kING pathetic

The Chello

Juniors
They each wore their main strip in the 1st round so don't know why they would change for this.
Interesting time for Souths. Gave everyone expects us to win yet the Raiders have the ability to beat any side dependent on their attitude and execution. Remind me of Souths a few years back. Milford is a dynamic player and one that Souths will need to watch very carefully. Another game in the development of the young guns.

Hope the extra pressure rubs off on Reynolds and he comes to the fore. Last tackle kicking game is so important, we need repeat sets or field position to wear down the Raiders.

Let's use this as a stepping stone to our build up for the finals.

Galeforce

Bench
Raiders were OK against the Storm last game in Melbourne and the Storm just blew Broncos away in Brisbane. On that form Raiders will present a real danger for Souths especially on a miserable cold monday night in Canberra.

I would love to see Souths blow them away , however my reality check will be happy with a win by a point.

Rebel

First Grade
With no basis whatsoever, for some reason I think the Raiders will cause a big upset here and get up.

footy75

Bench
I agree with you...any time Souths get an opportunity to advance they don't take it

Raiders by 8

natheel

Coach
Can see raiders making a game of this but I think souffs will get up in the end and start a run to the finals

gypsy

Bench
The competitions two biggest jokes go head to head in a boredom capital of Australia, on a cold Monday night.

Count me in!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Souths back in that all-white strip with the green and red vee.

Why it isn't their normal alternate strip is beyond me.