What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R22 // Sat // Knights 32-30 Storm // Hunter

Round 22: Knights v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
Melbourne should have been penalized after waddells break. Hinchcliffe not at marker or back 10. Refs ordered to make sure the Victorianian team goes deep into the finals.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I am yet to see a single legitimate Storm fan state that Smith is an "arrogant wanker"... He is articulate and respectful when in the media... but don't let the reality get in the way of the story

Please provide a link to any Storm player ripping into Smith... Or is this just a baseless claim?
LOL what the hell? When did players enter into it? WTF are you on about?

As for fans, I personally know some Storm fans (I didn't say there were a lot of them, just some) who don't like him. You can't speak for them no matter how much you want to.

I like how you've attempted to make it seem like there's all this coverage.

Herald Sun, Fox Sports and News.com.au are all the same article - written by one person and syndicated into the relevant market. I'd hardly call this widespread coverage and it's had very little discussion apart from your mention below:

They also discussed the possibility of sitting McLean out due to fear of unsavoury fan behaviour on Sterlo last night.

Seriously, if you have missed this story from going around, you can hardly claim that you are ?pretty well across the news in RL?. Picking up the Daily Telegraph doesn?t cover it all.
It didn't rate much of a mention (if at all) on the main NRL forum of this board, where most people are "well across the news in RL".

And for the record I haven't purchased a copy of the Telegraph in over a year.

My comments were in the context of the ongoing debate of whether Jordan will/should play. You know, those pesky news articles that you refuse to acknowledge even though you apparently are "across the news in RL"? Pffft.
Your comments were directly attacking Newcastle fans for something they hadn't done. Based on a misguided assumption.

typicalfan

Coach
Storm have improved their defense so much and their attack is like clockwork. Classiest side in the middle third of the field.

Glen

Bench
Would love one of these idiots to drop the ball while holding it like that

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Knights have packed it in this season, much like Canterbury. This could be anything if the Storm stay switched on.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The kick behind the line is on here for Newcastle. Storm edge defense is vulnerable.

Pity their defense is brittle.