What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R24 // Spoon // Sharks 12-22 Raiders // Remondis

Round 24: Sharks v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt Flanigan

Referee
He's had 3 good games this season and that's against the Knights, Titans and Sharks. Take from that what you will. The rest have been very poor to average at best.

I'd still love to have him at Canberra but I'm sure glad we didn't fork out the coin that was being talked about.

Kiwi

First Grade
Milford is a player that does good things.When he goes to Brisbane,under Bennett,he'll be performing miracles.

Simply needs the right polish he wont get at the Raiders.

Look TBH only because Stuart is the coach. Stuart will decimate the club before someone else comes in and fixes it. As a league fan I just hope it's well before they lose any of their other promising young players like Vaughan, Cornish, Ahearn ect.

Paullyboy

Coach
Milford's problem is that no one on his team knows what he's going to do. Most of the time that means a play breaks down in an embarrassing manner - against shit teams it occasionally comes off.

But hey, I'll let the broncos learn for themselves. Not sure what I bleed maroon will do next year - he might have to watch his own team occasionally instead of stalking raiders games like some weird internet predator.

Kiwi

First Grade
Yeah but there have been games where the Raiders forwards have done a job and the Raiders spine just couldn't generate points. Milford is a member of that spine. Obviously its not his fault and he is the best spine player we have by some distance but come on be realistic. We have bigger problems than Milford but he has some pretty obvious flaws.

And then look at the other members of that spine. McCrone, Buttriss and Campese. Who are you going to single out and shut down? Milford or them? As I said he ain't perfect and needs to work on aspects of his game including consistency, but he is nowhere near as bad as being mentioned.

adamkungl

Immortal
Plod 3 2 1s?

3 Prior - Inspired effort to drop the ball twice coming out of his own end with the game on the line, adding to his already numerous errors and lack of impact. A truly awful footballer.

2 Wright - Bombed.. 3 tries? Was it 4? Could have single handedly won the game for Cronulla. Instead decided to press his claim to inherit the Dickfingers nickname from former fan favourite Pomeroy.

1 McCrone - Almost edged out by Edrick Lee's 19 errors, but was so truly insipid in the first half that Sticky hooked him - his main playmaker and vice captain. A 2015 NSW Cup superstar in the making.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Plod 3 2 1s?

3 Prior - Inspired effort to drop the ball twice coming out of his own end with the game on the line, adding to his already numerous errors and lack of impact. A truly awful footballer.

2 Wright - Bombed.. 3 tries? Was it 4? Could have single handedly won the game for Cronulla. Instead decided to press his claim to inherit the Dickfingers nickname from former fan favourite Pomeroy.

1 McCrone - Almost edged out by Edrick Lee's 19 errors, but was so truly insipid in the first half that Sticky hooked him - his main playmaker and vice captain. A 2015 NSW Cup superstar in the making.

Agree with all of this. Richard was special today. Jono would have looked out of place for the Como 13 Cs.

natheel

Coach
He's had 3 good games this season and that's against the Knights, Titans and Sharks. Take from that what you will. The rest have been very poor to average at best.

I'd still love to have him at Canberra but I'm sure glad we didn't fork out the coin that was being talked about.

Honestly think he is over rated

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Plod 3 2 1s?

Gee Lee, unlucky not to get a point. Good to see he got an honourable mention.

Paullyboy

Coach
Lee definitely deserved a point today on that plod list, but in such esteemed company I can see how he missed out.

The Chello

Juniors
Lee is very casual in his demeanour and does give the impression that he doesn't care. He just too laid back for his own good and I would like to see him just a little more aggressive and focussed on the things he needs to do like catch the friggin ball!

Milford is a quality player in the making and will be very interesting under Bennett.

McCrone's first half was just terrible but he had a few mates. Cornish looked good in the 2nd stanza with McCrone at hooker. They definitely went better in the 2nd half of a game which was just full of errors. Got quite comical at times.

Paullyboy

Coach
McCrone isn't a great hooker, but he's so much better there than halfback - particularly against a tiring defence because his one and only asset is his speed.

Why he isn't played there more is beyond me.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Plod 3 2 1s?

He's not good enough to be classified as awful. The bloke would struggle to drop a duke unassisted-and he's one hell of a dropper.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Watching half of LU rubbish Milford then get served a nice dose of f**k you express delivered straight from him was a pleasure to witness. You're all Skeepes today.

natheel

Coach
Watching half of LU rubbish Milford then get served a nice dose of f**k you express delivered straight from him was a pleasure to witness. You're all Skeepes today.

Yeh because carving up a reserve grade quality side is something to be excited about

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Haha whoopie doo, he ran ring around 13 blue training cones. Add a zero to his contract as a reward, I'm sure you'll fit that under the cap somehow. And maybe hold off signing the 8th fullback you've got in your crosshairs, Milf is the real deal.

natheel

Coach
And it's his 3rd good game this season. The others being against the might of the Gold Coast and Newcastle.

Yep Brisbane have paid a good amount for him and no doubt he has talent but he hasn't done anything special this year. If I was a broncos supporter I wouldn't be too excited. Will probably turning out to be like Barba

Latest posts