What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R25 // Fri // Broncos 30-22 Dragons // Suncorp

Round 25: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Was the game that uninteresting that you'd rather talk to me who was doing a little lighthearted trollin'?... I'll leave you to discuss your epic 9th place trophy match. It was fun for a while...

I just hope the Broncos come 8th and the panfers come 5th
Because we will pump u.
If u think the panfers are any hope of making the gf.
You are seriously messed up

blaza88z

Coach
Was the game that uninteresting that you'd rather talk to me who was doing a little lighthearted trollin'?... I'll leave you to discuss your epic 9th place trophy match. It was fun for a while...

after reading some11's post where he lined up all your posts in this thread, it seemed like you went to some serious effort for a bit of "lighthearted trollin'"

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Oh yeah....

Big game which means the Broncos will crumble. They have no heart and cant perform under pressure. Dragons are in good form and cant see them losing to this pack of Donkeys.

Dragons 13+ wouldn't surprise me if they cracked the 50.

Suck shit, dawg.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Not sure how the f**k our CEO still has his job. To miss the finals 3 years in a row so soon after winning a Premiership is a major failure in forward planning. Someone needs to be held accountable, and that someone should be P. Doust.

tomdl

Bench
Broncos fans, ask JT what this is about.

You know the Simpsons episode where the Russians unveil they've been the Soviets all along. Well this is where the NRL throws the "NRL" stuff in the bin and unveils the "NSWRL" signs.

This is the only time I will ever enjoy a Bm post. Now f**k off Bm

Pugzley

Well done. You won the internets for most original dickhead on LU

attachment.php

Latest posts