What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R8 // Sun // Tigers 6-22 Titans // Leichhardt

Round 8: Tigers v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mems77

Juniors
Let's not forget that Bird is a disgraceful piece of human scum. The fact that, that dirty piece of shit gets applauded and still receives accolades is beyond me. I've never seen a more filthbag piece of crap on the footy field. His never ending dives and on field grubbery astound me. It's like the time he took a broken glass to his girlfriend's face and blamed his mate. Better put him in the Australian side right?

Annoyed and disgruntled Tigers fan.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Potter has had an amazing start to the year but how long is he gonna persist with Anasta? Especially when you have Blake Austin who is a GUN waiting around on the bench?

MacDougall

First Grade
Seriously the Tigers have the makings of the best spine in the game but they need to get Austin in there working with Brooks because Anasta has utterly nothing to offer.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Thought Taylor went well in the centers, he actually went looking for work too

Cartwright is kidding if he brings Zillman back in for mead.