What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Women in League R10 // Fri // Rabbitohs 14-27 Storm // ANZ

Round 10: Rabbitohs v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Also why do you keep defending him despite his inadequacies.

Anyway I want to see South's win as my wife supports them and we've lost 2 children the past 2 years and I want to see her happy.

Reynolds isn't going to lead them there IMO.

Is that a good enough answer for you.

Shit mate. Very sorry to hear that. :(

Bench
Cheers mate, I've probably had too much and said too much but better out then in ay.

You are right about that,but I don't know how you cope with that,good luck to you and your wife,you are more than due some.

StormHi

Juniors
Also why do you keep defending him despite his inadequacies.

Anyway I want to see South's win as my wife supports them and we've lost 2 children the past 2 years and I want to see her happy.

Reynolds isn't going to lead them there IMO.

Is that a good enough answer for you.

Sad to hear that noa sending some good karma your way mate.

Oh and on another note bunniesmong celebrating way to soon rofl :lol:
Lol@souff$ ;-)

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Now...terribly sad news to hear. I'm sorry to hear this and my thoughts go out to you and your wife.
You're thill a cheating purple scum supporter though, right?
;)
Best wishes dude...

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Sutton is one of the best 5/8's that is actually a backrower in the comp, as for genuine 5/8's.......

STORM.99/07

Bench
Really sorry to hear your bad news Noa. I just couldn`t comprehend how to deal with such sadness. best wishes to you and wife.