What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Women in League R10 // Sat // Eels 36-0 Dragons // Pirtek

Round 10: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Crucial game for us this weekend against a much improved and in-form Parra side away fom home. Not sure whether Benji will play but either way we'll need a massive improvement defensively to compete, the way the Eels are playing. Vital we get a win here to get back to 50% and keep in touch with the 8.

We are not in form,we disgraced ourselves against the Tigers and Cowboys,1 win against the worst team doesn't equal form

natheel

Coach
We are not in form,we disgraced ourselves against the Tigers and Cowboys,1 win against the worst team doesn't equal form

We weren't terrible v Tigers we just beat ourselves

Cowboys we were bad in the second half

Prior to those 2 games we were in good form and could be gaining that confidence again. Definitely not out of form

jono

Juniors
Literally threw the game away against the Tigers.....4 tries to 3 , should have been more.
Short turnaround and the biggest road trip in the NRL against a side who had been underperforming......disappointed but not surprised.
Hayne in defence is half-fit.....a fully fit Hayne would have buried the winger and the fullback in two Cronulla tries.
We are not out of form but need to tighten up our defence around the rucks and lock up the off-loads.
Eels 24-16

jk13

First Grade
benchi to fullback, dugan to wing, dragons win by 20, dugan to origin wing

sup42

Juniors
Have to see this , Marshalls return. Too much to expect combinations and all that bollocks. Still worth a curiosity watch.
The Dragons aren't that bad I don't think, they went alright early in the season...the Eels look hard to beat.

stormbati

Bench
Need Eels to keep my multi going but for some reason I feel like the Dragons will win.

lol @ Matt Shirvington calling Parra the Reigning wooden spooners and the way he said it. Smartarse

sup42

Juniors
Gaz picking the Dragons every week.

Credibility 0

I'm going to jump on the Dragon Wagon for this one.

Aragorn

First Grade
Benji will be a non-event - like he was in rugby, like he was all season last year..... another failed comeback...

Latest posts