What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Women in League R10 // Sun // Bulldogs 16-12 Warriors // Waikato

Round 10: Bulldogs v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dogslife

Coach
when was the last time you beat the Storm in Melbourne?:shock:
I think every side is a chance this year given the form they're in, I think that was the point being made.

The Dragons almost beat them in Melbourne ffs :lol:

jamaman

Juniors
I think every side is a chance this year given the form they're in, I think that was the point being made.

The Dragons almost beat them in Melbourne ffs :lol:

that's my point as well imo..take nobody as a sure thing or your dog sh..:crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
when was the last time you beat the Storm in Melbourne?:shock:

I don't remember but we beat them in Perth a month or so ago... and we also happen to be the only team with a positive win/loss record against them ;)

Either way I doubt the 'Dogs would take any side easily, especially one in good form like the Warriors.

jamaman

Juniors
I don't remember but we beat them in Perth a month or so ago... and we also happen to be the only team with a positive win/loss record against them ;)

Either way I doubt the 'Dogs would take any side easily, especially one in good form like the Warriors.

only 1 point last time and Cappy dropped Hurrell! wtf

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
none of my opoosition h2h's have Johnson in their side so he will go back down into his hole. Dogs in a tight one

Peter_phelps

Juniors
Dogs are probably going to have more missing this year for origin, so if they want to maintain 1st spot - this actually becomes an important game for them.

shiznit

Coach
Pretty packed here!!

Much bigger than the Parra games we had here.

I reckon it will be over 20K

Latest posts