What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Indigenous R22 | Mon | CAN 18-20 WST | GIO

Round 22: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
Pillo is and always has been a shit merkin :lol: One of the biggest plodders to ever pull on the green and gold

Paullyboy

Coach
Anyone who thinks that was a headbutt has parents who are closely related.

Having said that, there is a certain peace in knowing I don't have to watch this shot again for a long time.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He has been pathetic since signing for the titans and I'm probably his biggest supporter lately. Shillo out.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Anyone who thinks that was a headbutt has parents who are closely related.

Having said that, there is a certain peace in knowing I don't have to watch this shot again for a long time.

There was a second effort that landed. He is f**king stupid and has played like ass since he scored a contract. Ricky was right to give him his marching orders.

wittyfan

Referee
Sweetest victory of all!!!!!

420459-44b79ab8-b8b3-11e3-9942-d7dbb3111cd3.jpg

Apey

Staff member
Come on now, Knights fans should probably just disappear for a little while right now ;-)

tbh Raiders only have 2 more wins than us so I'm not sure who that says more about..

Sorry for potato phone quality but Wighton looked to be in the in-goal to me. Surprised they did not check it at all considering some of the shit we have to watch 5 replays of.

34ol7V1.jpg

otfyI05.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
He has been pathetic since signing for the titans and I'm probably his biggest supporter lately. Shillo out.

He's not a glamour players and doesn't play for a Sydney club so the judiciary will probably end his season anyway.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It's not his metres which have been good (he is extremely good at eating up metres. Always has been)

It's his stupidity

MacDougall

First Grade
Aaron Woods has taking the title of biggest cat from Ben Creagh lol got head butted twice and was still tryna get away

Lol Woods is a Rugby League player not a grubby dickwad.

In saying that he had his arms tied behind his back when Shillo was trying to head butt him. Lol Shillo be like "can't punch I'll headbutt the prick".

Shillington was huge for the Raiders tonight. Huge metres and six offloads. Near best on ground. Didn't deserve his 200th to end that way.

Very happy we won that. Even if we lose to Newcastle next week somehow we'll still avoid the spoon now.

Latest posts