What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R1 | Mon | SGI 4-12 MEL | Jubilee

Round 1: Dragons v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
What a shit game.

Melbourne was pretty average by the mere fact that only put 12 points on a Merge side that was a complete rabble.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I don't know enough swear words to describe this joke of a team.
I still cannot believe you signed the Straight Shooter to a 3 year deal wasn't it?

What the f**k has he been doing all off season? Your boys looked like they'd never played together before.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Pro punter, leave it to the poms for the NRL knowledge. None of your dodgy convict dollars either.

r2lsld.jpg

insert.pause

First Grade
So much for mary 'changing the way the game is played', I think he has to simplify the game plan and scrap the slow useless set plays.

Melbourne should have been penalised far more than they were, every single tackle they were holding down & peeling off, it's like the refs forgot the new interpretation.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
He said the Dragons beat a pommy team (Warrington) i replied "A shit one that's never won the super league", what does that have to do with St George winning the comp?

I think you need to read properly.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Blah blah well done to you, Jesus christ, we're about to lose to Bangladesh in the world cup

When it rains it pours.

Latest posts