What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R16 | Sat 7:30pm | PAR 16-12 SGI | Pirtek

Round 16: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2015par-thirdHRTG.jpg

1. Corey Norman 2. Semi Radradra 3. William Hopoate 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Ryan Morgan
6. Luke Kelly 7. Chris Sandow
22. Junior Paulo 9. Cody Nelson 10. Tim Mannah 11. David Gower 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Danny Wicks

Interchange: 14. Darcy Lussick 15. Pauli Pauli 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Joseph Paulo

2015sgi-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Dylan Farrell 3. Euan Aitken 4. Peter Mata'utia 5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop 7. Benji Marshall
8. Leeson Ah Mau 9. Mitch Rein 10. Mike Cooper 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Will Matthews 13. Ben Creagh

Interchange: 14. Jake Marketo 15. Trent Merrin 16. Jack de Belin 17. Heath L'Estrange

2015ref-lime.png

Referees: Ashley Klein, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Shayne Hayne, Luke Phillips

Holden Cup Under 20's R16
SAT 5:15PM | Eels v Dragons @ Pirtek Stadium

VB NSW Cup R16
SAT 3:00PM | Illawarra (SGI) v Canterbury (CBY) @ WIN Stadium
SUN 3:00PM | Wentworthville (PAR) v Newcastle (NEW) @ Ringrose Park​

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
NRL 360 with the quote of the month by saying Parramatta club is a basketcase.

They should have waited until after this game when the Dragons put 60 on them.

blaza88z

Coach
I found this one hard to tip actually, the Dragons are sliding and Parramatta are a different team at home

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Danger game.

Parra on their day are more than capable of putting serious points on the board, and with all the shit going on will more than likely be fired up for a big game.

We will have to be at our best to win this I think.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Danger game.

Parra on their day are more than capable of putting serious points on the board, and with all the shit going on will more than likely be fired up for a big game.

We will have to be at our best to win this I think.

Most teams fire up under adversity however we tend to just collapse in a weak mess.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Too many injuries on top of all the bullshit this week, i expect this is the week we get a cricket score put on us. Hope i'm wrong.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
i like norman being moved to fb & kelly at 6. i've been saying he should have moved norman to fb from the start of the year, hopefully he can handle being thrown back there now.

hard game to pick this, heads saying dragon but guts saying parra could be up for this but with no hooker & their form f**k knows...

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The announcer should have just said nothing and watched how long the people kept clapping until they were told to sit down.

Latest posts