What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R20 | Sat 3pm | WAR 12-32 MAN | Mt Smart

Round 20: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dutchy

Immortal
Jake Tribioviec sp what a player.

Him and his brother are great talents.

Absolutely. I watched the NSW cup today. He tore us to shreds

I'd have him on the bench instead of Hasson. Can play anywhere from 1-7, and probably 9.

Would have had him or Gutherson (if he were fit) over Taufua 6 weeks ago, but Taufua has been playing decent after a horrendous 2014.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'd have him on the bench instead of Hasson. Can play anywhere from 1-7, and probably 9.

Would have had him or Gutherson (if he were fit) over Taufua 6 weeks ago, but Taufua has been playing decent after a horrendous 2014.
will his head fit as well up Forans clacker as good as Hassons???

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
manly should be up with all the good ball they've had, not good enough from their play makers.

NZ go forward is way better but will be difficult with no SJ! manly need to win this with no SJ for the warriors.

no matai is killing manly's left side attack though.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Disaster with Johnson out. Warriors fans all in mourning. Going to be a tough road to the finals now, need to win this one.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Good opportunity for Tui or Lino to step up if Johnson is out. Pretty good of him to complete the scoring of the try, could end up being very important

Latest posts