What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R23 | Sun 2pm | CAN 24-26 MAN | GIO

Round 23: Raiders v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bench
I am sure Croker was crying after Stewart scored, and again at fulltime, the ref even went over and put his arm around him to see if he was alright after the hooter, I have never seen it before.

Snappy

Coach
Womanly Divers 26 def. Raiders 24.

Matt Cecchin MOTM

Vintage

f1cb3213249c849827956a72442401f6.jpg

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I cannot fault the metres that shillo makes but that last 15 minutes was out of this world stupid. Did he borrow BJs brain cell

MrAnonymous

Bench
I am sure Croker was crying after Stewart scored, and again at fulltime, the ref even went over and put his arm around him to see if he was alright after the hooter, I have never seen it before.

The merkin is one of the reasons Canberra miss the 8 every year, Little sook merkin.

Snappy

Coach

someone gif this please

MEE.

Juniors
How could a manly player look themselves in the mirror? Dog shots, staying down, horse shit calls gifting them two tries. What a pack of queers
Yeah there hasn't been any cheap shots by the Raiders forwards all day. Jesus wept.

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like the grand final will be won by whoever can fake injury the best if it's going to be so handsomely rewarded.

mave

Coach
Lol. You Raiders fans are a bunch of sooking bitches.
Skeepe declaring that the refs get Manly home
Suprise, suprise.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
I've watched the last try on repeat a dozen times now.

2 things;
Crocker started crying while coming across trying to tackle Stewart.
Austin congratulated Brett Stewart with a pat on the head. Wow.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Manly may or may not (they did) dived but at the end of the day you still have to hit high to be penalised. I don't like the diving myself but our idiot players shouldn't be doing illegal tackles

Latest posts