What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R7 | Sat 7:30pm | MEL 17-16 SYD | AAMI

Round 7: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bench
Well done refs,you got what you wanted,the storm won,bad luck rooster fans the reffing in the second half was awful.
Not one penalty to the roosters,yet the storm could hold down in the ruck and drop the ball for a penalty,but it only went one way,thought I was watching souths play.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
great game but refs help get the storm the win with that knock on/penalty against clown SKD that resulted in a try!

pearce & jennings are both overrated f**ks! mcdonald another vidot & RTS was nowhere to be seen when it mattered.

DURRRHURRR

Juniors
Well done refs,you got what you wanted,the storm won,bad luck rooster fans the reffing in the second half was awful.
Not one penalty to the roosters,yet the storm could hold down and drop the ball for a penalty,but it only went one way,thought I was watching souths play.

I thought this was going boths way, any team drops a ball against the Roosters and its a strip. If the Storm get a line break then it has to be a forward pass

Latest posts