What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R8 | ANZAC Day | SYD 14-16 SGI | Allianz

Round 8: Roosters v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TDK14U

Juniors
Full strength your kidding, no Guera no Fergo no Jwh and a good chance Aubason will not play

I think you should read his comment again. He isn't suggesting that they are full strength for today's game, he is stating when they are at full strength that they are probably the premiership favourites.

Danish

Referee
Seriously channel 9 demanding to deliver the trophy every year now that they have decided to actually cover the game is a disgrace.

Who the f**k cares about channel 9?

blaza88z

Coach
Roosters win this for mine, Dragons can't keep winning by only scoring 1-2 tries in a game, at some point they're going to need to score some points

blaza88z

Coach
f**king wench in the crowd laughing during the last post

f**k me, give me a gun i'll shoot the bitch

blaza88z

Coach
I don't understand why people applaud a national anthem, it's not entertainment, it's not a performance

THE CHAMP

First Grade
saints ended our run of five straight
I'm expecting the chickens to do the same to them.
chickens by 10.
hope benji has a big game.

TheFrog

Coach
Kick off 21 minutes later than advertised kick off time. What is with the NRL that they cannot stick to the times they set?

This game will finish under lights.

Oh and I think this is the game when the St George bubble bursts.

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
Kick off 21 minutes later than advertised kick off time. What is with the NRL that they cannot stick to the times they set?

This game will finish under lights.

Oh and I think this is the game when the St George bubble bursts.

EWven minor sports like soccer in Australia and netball are on time.

Hutty1986

Immortal
We'll get absolutely destroyed in the penalty count all day. Media campaign from Grogfield and co doing its job.

Latest posts