What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R9 | Sat 5:30pm | CRO 16-20 WAR | Remondis

Round 9: Sharks v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wizardman

First Grade
Oddly timed comment
Mate, I want the Warriors to put 50 on the merkins....but my goodness they frustrate me.
They simply do not play at 100% every week. This has pretty much been the Warriors history apart from the Kevin Campion era and the late Ivan Cleary coaching era. Why is it so?

Meth

Staff member
Mate, I want the Warriors to put 50 on the merkins....but my goodness they frustrate me.
They simply do not play at 100% every week. This has pretty much been the Warriors history apart from the Campion era and the late Ivan Cleary coaching era. Why is it so?

The Warriors are not any less frustrating in NZ at the moment. They are out of sorts right now, for sure

Jaegerex

Juniors
Put the bloody whistle away, make players accountable for having teflon covered fingers.

Meth

Staff member
He did, so one good game in 3 months of football?

Well, the Golden Boot is for international football...and say what you want about his club form, he's been great for the Kiwis.

Couple of nice touches tonight.