What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R13 | Sat | MEL 24-6 PEN | AAMI

Round 13: Storm v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Melbourne are so well coached and disciplined,the Cows are the only team in this comp that stand between them and the title.

Long way to go (why are people writing the Panthers off if we lose to Manly next week?) so really,injuries will continue to play its part in the finals makeup.

Overall,although we were outclassed,I'm still proud of the effort we put in.Can't really ask for much more than that...effort.

Seeing our draw we really should make the finals, and next week is important going into the byes. Should be winning but who knows, maybe we may just drop after last night. By the way, I think Cronulla will have something to say about your first point. They could choke, but I reckon this year could be it. Their attack is finally firing.

GongPanther

Referee
Hi Gong Panther. Take heart in the fact that your losing streak to Melbourne in Melb is not as bad as the dragons, they have not won in Melb since 99

Melb beat the Dragons at that undercover stadium by 70 points if memory serves me right.

I don't think we've been that bad albeit,not great in winning once.:eek:

STORM.99/07

Bench
Hi GangP ... The game where we beat the dragqueens 70-10 was in 2000 at the MCG. and us Storm supporters gave heaps to mundane all night, What a great night that was.

no name

Coach
Koro gets off for his shoulder charge on DWZ, apparently they noticed a slight movement in his arm.

They have backed themselves into a corner with this ridiculous rule.

GongPanther

Referee
Hi GangP ... The game where we beat the dragqueens 70-10 was in 2000 at the MCG. and us Storm supporters gave heaps to mundane all night, What a great night that was.

That was it...I lived in the Illawarra at the time and saw the match at the club with Dragons supporters in attendance.:shock:

STORM.99/07

Bench
mundane got the loudest boos all night when he went near the ball(which was`nt often) and the loudest cheers when he made mistakes. He just did`nt like the attention he got from Storm supporters. best night ever

Latest posts