What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R9 | Sun | WAR 26-10 SGI | Mt Smart

Round 9: Warriors v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Warriors deserve the lead at half time. This is a game Shaun Johnson needs to take control of. The Dragons defence is very compressed and with a bit of slick ball movement, there is plenty of space out wide to take advantage of.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Dragons keeping to their normal trend of scoring 20 or less so far. Warriors have looked pretty good so far, next try scorer will be a big deal.

TimmyB

Juniors
Jeez, I think all the no try decision have been reasonably fair.

In both obstructions the Dragons' decoy runner clearly initiated contact, and the ballplayer stepped back across the sliding defence into the gap created. In both instances the Warriors defenders did have another shot at making tackle, but from a position that had been compromised by the decoy runner.

Leber

Bench
Be very very surprised if we are able to hang on here. But it's still s much better effort than last week

Jaegerex

Juniors
No, they really havent. There was one bad call.

Yup, though by the black and white rule is correct doesn't make it a good call. Yes contact was man with a player behind the defensive line, but it isn't what causes a 10m gap to open up. That was all Kata rushing up.

I personally would like to go back to ex player discretion on obstruction once the season is over, black and white may be more consistent but it isn't a better ruling.

Keep black and white for the rest of this season though.

Snappy

Coach
68172057.jpg

Cheops

Juniors

In both obstructions the Dragons' decoy runner clearly initiated contact, and the ballplayer stepped back across the sliding defence into the gap created. In both instances the Warriors defenders did have another shot at making tackle, but from a position that had been compromised by the decoy runner.

Thankyou. Just because a player has some kind of chance to stop the play doesn't mean he hasn't been impeded.

This Year?

Immortal

I have no problem with the Widdop no try but the Benji one is absolutely disgusting.