What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R9 | Thu | SOU 22-30 WST | ANZ

Round 9: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
They lost to the Dragons, wouldn't put it past them to lose this :lol:

It was pouring rain that day and we are garbage when it's wet. Plus Reyno was out.

Can't win when penalties are against you 15-7 either.

A fair go from the refs tonight is what's needed.

Souths by 8.

blaza88z

Coach
Finally we get a decent matchup after the biased unfair last 2 weeks of scheduling.

f**k you're a sook, you versed the 2 best teams in the league and you claim it's "biased", how about you get behind your team instead of looking for excuses, you f**king pansy, you make me want to vomit

blaza88z

Coach
I can see the Tigers towelling up Souffs tonight, Souffs can't score if their life depended on it, whilst the Tigers can't defend I think they have more points in them that this bunch of useless hacks

blaza88z

Coach
It was pouring rain that day and we are garbage when it's wet. Plus Reyno was out.

Can't win when penalties are against you 15-7 either.

A fair go from the refs tonight is what's needed.

Souths by 8.

by fair go, you mean lopsided penalty count in favour of Souffs, right? .. you know, much like you were getting when you won your first premierships in god knows how long

BunniesMan

Immortal
We've played the best 2 teams in the comp at their home grounds the last 2 weeks. That has made us look worse than we are. We'll be better.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Finally we get a decent matchup after the biased unfair last 2 weeks of scheduling.

I didn't see you sympathizing with Merge when they spent 3 weeks in QLD. Souffs have gotten enough special treatment from the NRL in the past few years without getting it from you too.

I hope Souffs lose just to shut BM up but sadly, Wests are just too terrible to tip.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Welp atleast we're pretty decent in u20s lol

Tigers towelling up Souffs 44-0 20 mins to go

Yeah I don't even know where souths are coming in NYC but bit of a shock. Don't rate the Tigers NYC team at all, plus they're missing their best player with JJ in firsts. Noticed ryan papenhuyzen debuted, kid rated better then tedesco at the same age.

TheFrog

Coach
We've played the best 2 teams in the comp at their home grounds the last 2 weeks. That has made us look worse than we are. We'll be better.

Actually last week at the cauldron was the best the Rabbitohs have played in quite some considerable time. Could have troubled the Nags if they could have held the pill.

The Tigers cannot possibly be as bad as they seemed last week but unless 50uff$ redouble last week's efforts in ball insecurity, they should get the chockies here.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Two horrible teams. But if Souths play with the same intent as they did against the Broncos they should win easily

Latest posts