What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R9 | Thu | SOU 22-30 WST | ANZ

Round 9: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hazardous

Juniors
Tonight, Klein has called 2 clear Tigers tries as no tries on the field, only to be over-ruled. On the other hand, Klein immediately called try to the 2 Souths tries, despite them being questionable, although ultimately being correct. Add to the clown calling the 20m restart before the last try a dropout (before being overruled), it is clear that this guy is trying to influence the game.

Oh, and the fact that Souths lead the penalty count 5-1, with the Tigers not receiving a penalty since the 1st minute.

This is coming from someone who hates Jason Taylor and the Tigers.

skeepe

Immortal
Three Souffs players in front of the goal line when that drop out was taken but no worries, play on.

GongPanther

Referee
Can I be the first (if I'm not already) to confirm the fact that Fittler's I.Q. is absolutely no reflection on the rest of the Penrith district.

Latest posts