What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Wb1234

Referee
So Beattie didn't come over to Perth a couple of Thursdays ago and talk to Sackson, Cumins & Tinley? Leaks in Sydney come out the following week that Perth is preferred.
Until the last article none of them said pvl has met with Cummings

the last article said Beattie has been the one dealing with them so that might explain it

and as usual on here people ignore all the articles that say pvl wants the bears linked to Perth

lol

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Until the last article none of them said pvl has met with Cummings

the last article said Beattie has been the one dealing with them so that might explain it

and as usual on here people ignore all the articles that say pvl wants the bears linked to Perth

lol
No one's ignoring anything you twit. We're just not obsessed with it.

MugaB

Coach
Hold on, cumins was told Not to speak to the NRL, back a month or so ago, then after the news broke out that the bears or Jets were involved, he started chiming in with a interview/article speaking about how the bid he was supposedly driving is preferably going alone... after not taking to the arlc, now recently Peter beattie might have caught up with cumins since then, but back when the news started about Perth Bears and Roger Cook was all over the media, cumins was left out of the loop... obviously he wanted in, and now has a month the submit a bid by end of July.. not sure how this is the favourite, seeing though nothing is set up... I get we all want to be national, and its a city rather than 3rd world png or provincial Christchurch, but the best bidders should win, not the most convenient one in a fan favourite location.
I would think the longest lead time would be better off for a start up Perth team, (that being without a sydney bears/jets link) I hope it does well, but it doesn't sound like anything is ready, and whatever they want to do is going to last minute, again I'd rather see a perth team done well and take every opportunity to succeed, rather than be rushed in

Wb1234

Referee
Hold on, cumins was told Not to speak to the NRL, back a month or so ago, then after the news broke out that the bears or Jets were involved, he started chiming in with a interview/article speaking about how the bid he was supposedly driving is preferably going alone... after not taking to the arlc, now recently Peter beattie might have caught up with cumins since then, but back when the news started about Perth Bears and Roger Cook was all over the media, cumins was left out of the loop... obviously he wanted in, and now has a month the submit a bid by end of July.. not sure how this is the favourite, seeing though nothing is set up... I get we all want to be national, and its a city rather than 3rd world png or provincial Christchurch, but the best bidders should win, not the most convenient one in a fan favourite location.
I would think the longest lead time would be better off for a start up Perth team, (that being without a sydney bears/jets link) I hope it does well, but it doesn't sound like anything is ready, and whatever they want to do is going to last minute, again I'd rather see a perth team done well and take every opportunity to succeed, rather than be rushed in
Yep Cummings has been out of the loop mostly

Pvl was dealing with the bears directly

Cummings is acting like he controls the bid he will do as he’s told

MugaB

Coach
Here come the tears as the flawed png team gets put on the back burner.
I personally don't have a connection to either and hope they all get in, (which they both already has been touted by 2027 and 2028, by most media reports) I'm only backing it on these forums, coz I know how unhinged most of all ya'll get by anyone pumping up pngs tyres... so salts definitely in your corner...
1715481948540.gif
They probably are the only bid that has done most of the development work already, so as much as the government is footing the bill, they're way ahead in terms of having this bid process done by july, I also don't think it's a race to some imagery finish line, the best bids will win these 3 licenses

Bukowski

Juniors
It’s a low act

someone on twitter was messaging me doxxing people on here including your mate vlad as some kind of weird flex

knew loads about their personal lives too

there ate some minor weirdos out there
Centy Coast said on here that he was going to work out who I was, then later that day redandblackbear started doxxing me. It was some coincidence.

Latest posts