What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Matt_CBY

Juniors
I feel sorry for most of the posters on here who don't seem to understand the very obvious dynamics of the events that are unfolding.

Until yesterday..Perth and the Bears hadn't reached an agreement on a partnership but incredibly were a bid? And the front runners...
It blows my mind that people can't put that together.
The irony of you abusing newspapers for wrongfully leading people a certain way and then taking their timeline of events as gospel is delicious.

Vlad59

Bench
Geez gobsmacked hit a new low last night. Hopefully he was drunk posting, otherwise all that blatant homophobia is a bad look.
I’ve never seen any body post such blatant homophobic drivel. I just fed him the opportunity and he kept eating. Completely out of control. I’m sure the mods did nothing about it though. Can’t be bothered checking