What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1992 NSWRL Colourgram

firechild

First Grade
Anyone know what a set of the NSWRL colourgram's would be worth? I was digging through some stuff on the weekend and I found all 16 of them.

For anyone who doesn't know what I mean, these things:

%21BwKzTGwEWk%7E$%28KGrHqIOKi4Eu3YEDtFuBMHs67or4%21%7E%7E_35.JPG

Tissun

Juniors
all 16 from 1992? Pls post the balmain and Canterbury ones, i'd love to see them!

Last edited:

Tissun

Juniors
1. Balmain
2. Brisbane
3. Canberra
4. Canterbury
5. Cronulla
6. Easts
7. Gold Coast Seagulls
8. Illawarra
9. Manly
10. Newcastle
11. Norths
12. Parramatta
13. Penrith
14. Souths
15. St George
16. Wests

The 16 teams in the nswrl then.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Dragon

Coach
Oh man i remember these. Also remember a mate got a Ricky Stuart signature gold card out of pack.. f*cker

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
I used to have the Ricky Stuart gold card & also the Brad Mackay one, i treasured those thngs when I was a kid. I dont think they would be worth much mate, you might get $20 on ebay. Hang onto them I say. I ended up giving all my old cards to the young fella that lives next to my old man. I kinda wish i hadnt now, i spent hours hanging out behind the sheds after the seagulls home games trying to get autographs. Theyd look good now framed hanging up on the wall. Oh well, i guess you dont think about that sort of stuff when you're 20.

Latest posts