What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1995 world cup - tonga vs new zealand.

Robster

Bench
Can someone tell me the players for each side who played and the scoring details please.

obelix

Juniors
Robster said:
Can someone tell me the players for each side who played and the scoring details please.

According to "The Rugby League World Cup" by League Publications Ltd, the game was at Warrington, played in front of a crowd of 8083 and they lined up:

NZ

Ridge (2G, 1DG), Hoppe (T), Blackmore (2T), Wiki, Barnett, Ngamu, Jones, Pongia, Eru, Lowrie, Tony Iro, Kearney, Kemp (T) - Subs: Henry Paul, Okesene (T), Kevin Iro, Horo

Tonga

Amone (4G), Taufa (T), Vaikona, Howlett, Veikoso (T), Dymock, Wolfgramm (T), Masella, Duane Mann, Hansen, George Mann, Haumono, Guttenbeil - Subs: Finau (T), Liava'a, Leilua, Tonga

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
obelix said:
According to "The Rugby League World Cup" by League Publications Ltd, the game was at Warrington, played in front of a crowd of 8083 and they lined up:

NZ

Ridge (2G, 1DG), Hoppe (T), Blackmore (2T), Wiki, Barnett, Ngamu, Jones, Pongia, Eru, Lowrie, Tony Iro, Kearney, Kemp (T) - Subs: Henry Paul, Okesene (T), Kevin Iro, Horo

Tonga

Amone (4G), Taufa (T), Vaikona, Howlett, Veikoso (T), Dymock, Wolfgramm (T), Masella, Duane Mann, Hansen, George Mann, Haumono, Guttenbeil - Subs: Finau (T), Liava'a, Leilua, Tonga

That was a remarkably strong Tongan side really.

Kalo

Juniors
I have the match on VHS. If you can wait a month or so till i get it on to DVD you can buy a copy.

Hi Sam do you still have that copy for the match? Pm me please. Im new here so I cant Pm you yet. But I registered just because of your post LOL

Malo

Kalo

Juniors
Does anyone know how I can get hold of a dvd or link or contact the broadcaster that telivize this match (Tonga vs NZ RLWC 1995)

Thanks!

Latest posts