What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1eyed eel said that we would sign someone at the end of the week it was ment to be MM

V1er

Juniors
Maybe another MM :crazy: , Manease Manaefoki from souths or how ever you spell it. are there any other players out there with the initals MM :p

KevinArnold

Juniors
Seriously, as much as I like his enthusiasm and aggression, he still has too many mistakes/bone-head decisions in his game.

Phillips

Referee
V1er said:
Maybe another MM :crazy: , Manease Manaefoki from souths or how ever you spell it. are there any other players out there with the initals MM :p

Michael Monaghan :sarcasm:

V1er

Juniors
Perhaps Marky Mark and the funky bunch will be our new forward pack next year.

1eyedeel

Juniors
Just to clarify, it was one of the blogs that said this so if this don't come to fruition, don't blame me! Of course, if we do sign someone this week, I'm happy to take the credit.

HayneHindi

Juniors
It also could be Minnie Mouse, Mighty mouse or going away from the M's and back to the duck Donald Duck:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

number8

Juniors
We holy supporters were all praying earlier this season for things to look up. Maybe our prayers have been answered in the signings of Sister Mary MacKillop & Mary Magdalene.

With Wade now going elsewhere, perhaps we got these players to try & lure their fullback mate Jesus across from the Jerusalem Giants.

V1er

Juniors
Team for next year:

1. Marlyn Manson
2. Mickey Mouse
3. Mork
4. Mindy
5. Matthew Modine
6. Mini Mouse
7. Mighty Mouse
8-13. Marky Mark and the funky bunch.

14. Millhouse