What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ODI: Australia v England at MCG Jan 14 2018

Bazal

Post Whore
Someone get Slats a thesaurus FFS, reckon he said "dynamic" 18 times in that little spiel about Fatty Finch

Timbo

Staff member
They should really move the ODIs to Ethihad, this is a pretty poor look on TV.

Or, given the diminishing crowds for ODIs, they should play them in Canberra, Geelong, Launceston, The GC, etc.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Having watched this anthem performance, I'm keen to see a strong Aussie performance running with the wind.

The front rowers really have to get stuck into this pommy pack.

Some musings and observations:

Why win toss and bowl? Bat, score, field in cool of evenings.

Ch 9 graphics look so much like a game. I don't like em.

Finch don't deserve his spot as much as Maxderp. Ergo, Maxdeep must be a wanker or merkin to be out. Lol @ White.

How do Khawaja or Lyon miss out?

Melbourne are dogging ODI. Agree should be at venues without Tests or venues have to fight harder to get an ODI and fill the joint. I know they'll never go back to blackouts but should in Sydney and Melbourne.

Lol at Warner.

Timbo

Staff member
Melbourne are dogging ODI. Agree should be at venues without Tests or venues have to fight harder to get an ODI and fill the joint. I know they'll never go back to blackouts but should in Sydney and Melbourne.

When you consider most of the states have a secondary venue in a different city, there's no reason not to share the love.

This series could be Geelong/Canberra/Gold Coast/Launceston/Western Sydney and people would turn up because it's their only chance to see high quality cricket. It'd look much better on telly too.

JJ

Immortal
Is Davey dumb dumb the ultimate flat track bully of medium pacers?

When you consider most of the states have a secondary venue in a different city, there's no reason not to share the love.

This series could be Geelong/Canberra/Gold Coast/Launceston/Western Sydney and people would turn up because it's their only chance to see high quality cricket. It'd look much better on telly too.

Geelong looked good. Manuka too.

They have to do something though. ODI isn't dead but CA need to do better .

mozza91

Coach
Jesus. It’s time they take old Bill out the back with a 12 gague and put him out of his misery.

Latest posts