What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ODI: Australia v West Indies D/N @ MCG Feb 2, 2024

Bazal

Post Whore
Josh Inglis has had his DRS refferal licence revoked.

That's worse then Watto reviewing a plumb lbw.

Hmmm?

He was given not out friend. I can see how it might look like Inglis torched it because it was so blatantly out, but it's true

Bazal

Post Whore
I missed it and saw the review and thought he reviewed it my bad.

Lol no I can see how it would be mind blowing that an umpire gave that not out...horrid call really.

Oh my goodness when Greeny pulls the ball like that I get the urge to pull something else

Bazal

Post Whore
This is boring. But safe. Australia dominating in yellow shirts feels safe

I like safe.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
how f**king impressive was Bartlett ?

Feathers with all his pace was ineffective against an inexperienced batting line up and does nothing in the air and very little, if anything, off the pitch

Bartlett does enough in the air on a flat deck and decent batting pitch, big stong bloke with enough pace and bounce. Love his action and is very tall in his delivery stride which gives him plenty of bounce, and unlike Green, he pitches the f**king ball up, not too many of his balls are above bail height so he's always in the game.

Should have had 2 wickets in his first over if we went to DRS.

Never seen him bowl before as I dont do the big wank but I'd have him in the test team over Feathers, imagine he'd bowl very well on a test pitch instead of these white ball roads

Also impressed by Ingliss, Green and Smudger. It was men against boys last night. And f**k me the windies need a decent spinner very badly in thier ODI squad.

Latest posts