What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Victorian makes Australian Schoolboys team.

Noa

First Grade
Congrats to Richie Kennar for doing as the title says. A big, strong center or winger in the Tautau Moga or Israel Folau mould. He'll be playing NYC next year so keep an eye out for himglgl

Last edited:

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Good news, I was wondering when we'd start seeing some boys coming up. There's a few Vics in the Storm TC is there not?

Anyway, an Aussie Schoolboy is normally a first grader at some point.

Stormarekings

Juniors
Congrats to Richie Kennar for doing as the title says. A big, strong center or winger in the Tautau Moga or Israel Folau mould. He'll be playing NYC next year so keep an eye out for himglgl

Good luck to him. I would love to have him in the future Vic SOO team (yeah I know I am dreaming).

joshie

Live Update Team
I would love to have him in the future Vic SOO team (yeah I know I am dreaming).

He is going to be captain, and no your not dreaming, because i share this same optimistic goal haha! and i will do everything in my power to get a Vic SOO team!

i will even play if need be haha, i was born in Kew, i qualify!

Didgi

Good news, I was wondering when we'd start seeing some boys coming up. There's a few Vics in the Storm TC is there not?

Anyway, an Aussie Schoolboy is normally a first grader at some point.

Looking at past squads, about a third become stars, a third become regular FGers and a third never make it. No guarantee but certainly a massive plus.

POPEYE

Coach
Be very interesting if he becomes a superstar . . . which is a furphy anyway. All NRL players are stars to get where they are. Good luck to the boy