What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 for 1 at Roosters Game

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
I wonder if there are any conditions like you have to be a Roosters season ticket holder or you have to buy them at the Easts Leagues club.

Bigfella

Coach
I presumed this meant that if you sign one of their on-contract players, they'd throw another in for free...

carson

Juniors
Let me get this straight, if you buy one ticket you and your mate can both play for the chooks?

Still doesn't sound like much of a deal!

Pedro Collins

Juniors
Just bought my 2 for 1 tickets on ticketek, they are still available right on halfway and the PAX no is only 6,651. I hope there is an alright crowd. Heading to Henson Park first and then up the road for a night at the SFS. I love the place.

I've also checked the weather forecast and although they get it wrong the prediction is for fine weather all day.

Pedro Collins

Juniors
As much as I love the SFS I am just as excited about heading to Henson Park. I've never been there and the reports of KB and steak sandwiches has got me fired up for a big afternoon.

Really looking forward to watching the PL boys run around too as I never get a chance to see them not being able to make many games.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
I wonder if there are any conditions like you have to be a Roosters season ticket holder or you have to buy them at the Easts Leagues club.
lol i doubt it, they'd be trying to get people in any possible way at the moment

carson

Juniors
What a great team the roosters are, they can buy any player they want in fact the only thing they can't buy are fans who will turn up when they are stroggling.

Parra Guru

Coach
carson said:
What a great team the roosters are, they can buy any player they want in fact the only thing they can't buy are fans who will turn up when they are stroggling.

tbh they have good intentions when it comes to their fans. I remember a few years back, kids under the age of 16 were admitted free entry to home games there.

Also they're doing a half time farewell tribute to Chris Flannery, which is good for the fans. He'll do a lap of honour, have a big screen presentation and have Q & A with the fans.

Suitman

Post Whore
Parra Guru said:
tbh they have good intentions when it comes to their fans. I remember a few years back, kids under the age of 16 were admitted free entry to home games there.

Also they're doing a half time farewell tribute to Chris Flannery, which is good for the fans. He'll do a lap of honour, have a big screen presentation and have Q & A with the fans.

Chris who? ;-)

Suity

Pedro Collins

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
i challenge newtown fans to a KB boat race

Now that sounds like an idea. I bet there a few old beer gutted seasoned campaigners that have been at Henson Park sinking KB's since the 70's and would give us a run for our money but I'm all for it.

Glenn

First Grade
Well since the Roosters inflate the crowd numbers, I guess they thought they may as well do it legitimately. ;-)