What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 highest paid players at each club

Does anyone know who the 2 highest paid players are at each club for the 2005 season. Ive come up with a list but not to sure of a couple of clubs

Sea Eagles Ben Kennedy and Steve Menzies
Warriors Steve Price and Stacey Jones
Eels Nathan Cayless and Nathan Hindmarsh
Broncos Darren Lockyer and Shane Webcke
Knights Fat arse Johns and Danny Buderus
Raiders Simon Woolford and Jason Croker
Roosters Craig Fitzgibbon and Graig Wing
Rabbitts Bryan Fletcher and Shannon Hegarty
Tigers Scott Prince and Paul Whatuira
Bulldogs Braith Anasta and Willie Mason
Storm Matt Orford and Billy Slater
Cowboys Paul Bowman and Travis Norton
Panthers Craig Gower and Tony Puleatua
Dragons Trent Barrett and Mark Gasnier
Sharks Brett Kimmorley and Nigel Vagana

Are there any players who would be up there that ive missed

Jono078

Referee
I guess that Knights one is right although I did hear Kirk Reynoldson is getting big $$$. And DB Is off contract Next Year.

I thought it would be Puleatua since he has been there since he was 17 and now an established international. What about Wesser

mightypanther

Juniors
Nah, considering Priddis had already won a premiership with the Broncos before
he came to Penrith, and is such an integral part of the side, and because they have
only just re-signed him again this year, I would lay odds that he's had quite a big
increase in pay.

Puletua and Wesser would probably be close though.

Ben

Bench
i thought danny buderus was on next to nothing, im pretty sure hes not the top two

Mr Saab

Referee
brisbane : Skelly and Sminto. They would have to be on huge $$$...they are champion wingers :roll:

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
dunno about beav
i think Kite would be on more.

Tell you one thing about the beaver
he was practially offered the keys to Parra Leagues by fitzy in 2000 and knocked it back.

Hes the heart and soul of our club.

EdBurton

Juniors
I actually would have thought that Adam MacDougall was on more than Hegarty at Souths...
Hegarty was on the outer when we signed him, and I'm pretty sure we paid alot to bring MacDougall down from Newcastle....

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think canberras are Clinton Schifcofske and Jason Croker now

highest paided PL player --> Phil Graham ( :evil: - Elliot!)

General Knight

Juniors
avsterooster said:
bedsy on nothing?
are you crazy

danny buderus is most certainly in the top 2 with johns for newcastle

Well unless he renewed his contract already then I would consider him one of the two highest paid players on the club. His current contract was smade b4 he was making it into all the rep sides so i doubt that his getting paid heaps.

I believe the highest paid players for the Knights is definately Johns and the second player would either be out of Reynoldson, Hughes, Gidley or Simpson. Not to sure but all 4 fo those players are getting way over 200k a year.

macavity

Referee
I believe its Joey and Gidley for us.

Buderus is making less than Hughes and Perry........ you better believe he is in for a pay rise...