What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 new videos on rlgame.com

shirkhan

Juniors
yea they look awsome i love the spin and i also saw the video footage at the auz vs nz match it was awsome

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wigan Warrior said:
Goleel said:
if we play the game and you can spin out of three man tackles with a winger, then complain. Until then, give Sidhe the benefit of the doubt here.

We have wingers in Super League who do that on a regular basis.Vaikona,Carney and Vanikolo are masters of spinning out of heavy traffic.

Talk about wingers spinning out of tackles, what about Matt Utai, John Hopoate, why would you complain after that.

Goleel

Juniors
It was an example, no need to get all picky and fussy on me, because I'll just come back and say, what about Scott Donald, Ty Williams, Luke Burt, Todd Byrne and every other typical, small winger in the game. Did you really need to point that out, or should I have just said 'players under 80 kg spinning out of tackles' to be 100% accurate and avoid the incessant need for people to correct others. Yes, some wingers do spin out of tackles, but MOST of them would not. I'd say most wingers are built like 80kg rakes than 100kg forwards.

Sorry about that, but it just gives me the s**ts.