What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 players in season?

ky_87

Juniors
i know this has been said but can ya do more then one player on the NRL season mode...and if u can, how? thanks

Frank_The_Tank

Juniors
yeah i was wondering the same thing. can you have a few teams in controll in a season? like say if you are the doggies and a couple of your mates wanna see if they can make it through to the gf as well. can they do so. i hope so . With madden we all(in my flat) had a team each as we went through the season and it came down to two of us in the super bowl . its good for the games you meet a friends team, especially if its a crucial one. good grudge matches

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah well atleast we have a Rugby League game out and hopefully if they make another version it will be included then.

EWS

Juniors
It was confirmed about six months or so ago that this owuld not be in the game. It could have even been longer.