What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 things about Melb vs Dogs - spoliers for those taping the game

Hellsy

Immortal
eelavation said:
aahhh!! yep! :sarcasm:

me, Izzy, K Man and jazzy boy used to hang tuff in the ruff streets of Minto all those years ago. :sarcasm: :D

Ahh right..... :sarcasm: :crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hollywood Jesus said:
Generally not against the big teams.

We'll turn up against the Broncos, it's only this weekend we have to worry about really because when we don't turn up it's against the sh*t teams we should be flogging.

now that the dogs were rolled last night the destiny is in our hands..it's there if we want it, Monday night will show how much they want to be in this comp.

Very true. And it is exactly the way I want it. I'd prefer the team tested and proven to be true rather than have it handed to them on a silver platter.

I'd love to see the Dragons come out and play 40 minutes of brutal football, and then see what we have once we come out the other side of the half-time break.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
now that the dogs were rolled last night the destiny is in our hands..it's there if we want it, Monday night will show how much they want to be in this comp.

Exactly.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Hollywood Jesus said:
I'd prefer the team tested and proven to be true rather than have it handed to them on a silver platter.

I'd love to see the Dragons come out and play 40 minutes of brutal football, and then see what we have once we come out the other side of the half-time break.

Especially at this stage of the season.
It's do or die now.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
well, we may of got away with a shocking display against the Sharks but i can't cop it against the Dragons this late in the season when we're still in this comp up to our eyeballs [go Belly]

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
well, we may of got away with a shocking display against the Sharks but i can't cop it against the Dragons this late in the season when we're still in this comp up to our eyeballs [go Belly]

Eye teeth Eela, eye teeth!!
BTW, you're right.

Suity

Latest posts