What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$20 000 for 20 000

SOULS 04

Juniors
sydney ppl really need to get some crews together and come to as many home games as possible.... obviously i mean for next year after this week.

Mal Meninga

Bench
thickos said:
Last train leaves at like 6pm mate, which is in the middle of the game.

Get a late bus - if they have one at say 9pm - and you'll be back in Sydney a bit after midnight.
The game would end by 7:30, does the bus leave from outside the ground?

*Just checked the last bus leaves at 6... no good :(

Paullyboy

Coach
A flight from Sydney to Canberra would cost about $70 wouldn't it? Its $150 from Brisbane (and you can get even cheaper if you fly at weird hours)

greenhat

Juniors
Theres a greyhound bus that leaves for sydney at 8pm on saturday ($34). It'd still be cutting it pretty fine though, and I dunno how you'd get from the stadium to civic, where the bus leaves.

woodgers

Bench
Bay56 said:
I'll bet Donny is hoping for 19,999 :lol:

seriously I cant see us getting 20K

:lol: True that. If it looks like we are over the 20 000 mark you will be able to walk down to the turnstiles at half time and see him there with his screwdriver trying to 'fix' the counter.

Bay56

First Grade
woodgers said:
:lol: True that. If it looks like we are over the 20 000 mark you will be able to walk down to the turnstiles at half time and see him there with his screwdriver trying to 'fix' the counter.

:lol: :lol:

or he'll be going out of the ground through the turnstiles :lol:

Mal Meninga

Bench
greenhat said:
Theres a greyhound bus that leaves for sydney at 8pm on saturday ($34). It'd still be cutting it pretty fine though, and I dunno how you'd get from the stadium to civic, where the bus leaves.
Cheers for the help, is that a return or single? If I cab it as Ultra suggests, how much is the commute? It's quite a deer expedition but I wanna see this game badly!

greeneyed

First Grade
Why not just spend the night in Canberra? R69 knows some good hostel in Civic. Could be cheaper all up and more relaxing.

Raider Ultra

Bench
After reading that I'm confident we can break the 20k barrier, as long as it doesn't rain (fat chance in Canberra...)

Bay56

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
After reading that I'm confident we can break the 20k barrier, as long as it doesn't rain (fat chance in Canberra...)

Dude Canberra doesnt have as many rainy days as other capital cities ... how many times have you had to bring the poncho at a Raiders game.

Today it is sunny, looked like it was going to rain last night. It is uspposed to rain before the weekend ... better now than Sat.

Bay56

First Grade
With a bit of luck the weather will be OK .... it is forecast for rain tomorrow and Friday .. fine for Sat with 16 deg and then possibly some showers on Sunday ... f**k they better be right otherwise I'm cancelling my subscription to the Weather Channel.

Latest posts