What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

200 Hours !

Mal Meninga

Bench
Chachi said:
What happens if we win our next 2 without him? That would be 4 out of 5. How do you justify bringing him back then?

Just a hypothetical thought.
We've got a mountain of injuries at the moment. He'll fit in there somewhere!

Chachi

Bench
Mal Meninga said:
We've got a mountain of injuries at the moment. He'll fit in there somewhere!
Yeah, but with Chalky back this week, Kelly returning and Phlying Phil on his way our stocks are starting to improve.

If (and that's a big if) we manage to beat the Knights and Cows in the next 2 weeks, I'll go out on a limb and say Campo and Dobbo are likely to have put in great performances. If we also manage to get through those games with no injuries in the backs then I for one will be pretty disappointed if Carney gets rushed back in for no real reason. Great player, but he's not exactly Laurie Daley yet and his indescretion should not be rewarded by messing with a winning combination or dumping good performers IMO.

There's quite a few "if's" there though and my opinion could be quite different in about 10 hours time!

Timbo

Staff member
If Campo and Dobbo play as well over the next few weeks as they have over the last few, there is no possible way to justify his re-inclusion.

Starting him above Campo would be a gigantic insult if that were the case.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Yes alot of if's but you can't expect Kelly or Graham to be fit at all. Leg injuries and sitting on the sidelines won't help this team at all.

Latest posts