What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2003 Knights Forum Awards : The Results

Parki

Bench
Michelle, you dont know me but you smsed my girlfriend Marissa about an hour ago asking her to tally these votes up for you....she couldnt so she passed the message onto me so me and my mate could do it, but my MATE bailed on me so i have been sitting here for an hour and a half, forgoing dinner and countless games of checkers to do this. I hope you Appreciate it.....

Forums Biggest Idiot With 13 votes, Untouchable

The Award for the Biggest Dummy Spit With 14 votes, Bring it home knights and Danish Moo Cow

Best Poster Name With 11 votes, Danish Moo Cow

Best Poster Signature With 12 votes, Antonius

Friendliest Poster With 8 votes, Risa :lol:

Poster you would most like to meet - Male With 8 votes, Antonius

Female With 3 votes, Knightsgal85 and LegallyBlonde

Funniest Forum Member With 10 votes, Terminator

Member most dedicated to a specific player award With 5 votes, Bedsy

Most Informative Poster With too many votes to count, Roopy

Best All Rounder with too many votes to count Antonius

One Late Result That Just Came In.

Thread Of The Year Untouchables, NFT-Who Can play checkers?

Ok all done. Im sick of typing as ive been doing for an hour, so im going to take a well earned break and let you digest all this. I dont want to play this game anymore...

~bedsy~

First Grade
Parki said:

WOHOO! :lol:
I can't believe people voted for me... and that I'm getting excited about this :lol:

antonius

Coach
Strike Up The Band

musik026.gif

Antonius Strides to the Podium to the THUNDEROUS applause of the assembled masses.

“I would like to thank Mom,Dad, Blah, Blah, Blah Etc, Etc.”

Fills wheelbarrow with statuettes, and leaves the podium followed by a legion of clutching, adoring fans, begging for autographs, and Untouchable wanting a game of....... Checkers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

astrogirl

First Grade
I predict that antonius will have trouble fitting through doors today, due to excessive head swells ;-)

antonius

Coach
Astrogirl...You will have to join the queue if you want my autograph! ;-)
Oh yes the carpenters on his way with some double doors. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

parra_princess

Juniors
Parki said:
Michelle, you dont know me but you smsed my girlfriend Marissa about an hour ago asking her to tally these votes up for you....she couldnt so she passed the message onto me so me and my mate could do it, but my MATE bailed on me so i have been sitting here for an hour and a half, forgoing dinner and countless games of checkers to do this. I hope you Appreciate it.....

PARKI! You are a fkn legend! Thanks so much for doing this! I told Risa that I would buy you both a drink (ok ok 2 drinks!) at the eels Knights game in 2004. Yes even if there is only one match and its at EA Stadium. And i do kind of know you well, I know you by name! [:)]

Oh and congrats to all the award winners. And remember if you missed out, well i'll guess you will have to work harder next year. And while i'm at it, i'll just take the time to say that due to my computer being up the shit (I'm on a friends computer as I speak) and the fact i'm doing my HSC at the moment, it will be a few weeks before I come back online. So thanks to everyone, speshly Mark and Marissa!

See yerrrrz!

Kaz

junior
antonius said:
Fills wheelbarrow with statuettes

You should have hired a mini skip. :lol:

These awards remind me of the Dally M's, everyone knew who the major winner would be before voting started. :lol: :lol:

antonius

Coach
Kaz said:
antonius said:
Fills wheelbarrow with statuettes

You should have hired a mini skip. :lol:

These awards remind me of the Dally M's, everyone knew who the major winner would be before voting started. :lol: :lol:

HaHa... Say no more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
GoKnights said:
bedsy said:
Parki said:

WOHOO! :lol:
I can't believe people voted for me... and that I'm getting excited about this :lol:

Good on you bedsy... IF people knew you were a chick.. you would have won two more categories as well....

Frendliest Poster - Sorry Risa.... and Female Poster most like to meet.

Well done!
:lol: :lol: Oh well I didn't even expect to win this.... I know I'm nice ;-) :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
wheres pennywisealfie? i thought he'd win most likely to be a mod soon award.
:lol: Nah, but I'm pretty sure you would have won most annoying outsider :p

Latest posts