What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 ALL-AUSTRALIAN TEAM

Joshua

Juniors
Here is my team

B:Aussie Jones,Mathew Scarlett, Gavin Wanganeen
HB:Nigel Lappin,Leo Barry,Adam Yze
C:Brett Kirk,Micheal Voss(c), James Hird
HF:Mathew Pavalich, Barry Hall, Nick Reiwolt(sp)
F:phil Matera, Mathew Lloyd, Brendon Fevola
F:Jeff White, Simon Black, Jude Bolton
I/C:Warren Treadrae,Peter Bell,Mal Micheal, Robert Harvey

Massive apologies to Justin Leppitch( in fact all Brisbane players not included), Nathan Buckley (only 6 games this season), David Neitz and Justin Davie

No apologies to Fraser Gehrig

Rustay

Juniors
Ya gotta have Judd in there man! 8) I may be biased though

B:Nathan Brown, Mathew Scarlett, Tom Harley
HB:Nigel Lappin, Luke McPharlin, Aussie Jones
C:Chris Judd, Micheal Voss(c), Jason Akermanis
HF:James Hird, Warren Treadrea, Nick Reiwolt
F:phil Matera, Mathew Lloyd, Brendon Fevola
F:Jeff White, Simon Black, Paul Haselby
I/C:Barry Hall, Mark Riccutto, Mal Micheal, Nick Dal Santo (My fav non eagles player)

Stormin Norman

Juniors
y lloyd at ff i'm not be increadably bies but the amount of ball lloyd has had fed to him he does not not deserve it the g train was easly the best up till a couple of weeks ago and i know i will get shot down for this but fevola is not getiing the ball fed to him nearly as much and has kick just as many goals and played less games i'm not the only one to say this many former player experts have aswel

So they pick an All-Australian Australian Football team to play Ireland in something other than Australian Football?

Obviously someone cares otherwise they wouldn't pick the team.

How do you think they'll go anyway, will the strange goalposts, strange rules and round ball put the All Australian team off?

Cricketer

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
So they pick an All-Australian Australian Football team to play Ireland in something other than Australian Football?

Obviously someone cares otherwise they wouldn't pick the team.

How do you think they'll go anyway, will the strange goalposts, strange rules and round ball put the All Australian team off?
I don't know. Why don't you ask the players and see what their response is.

Gee, I see that breathing has dulled that wit we saw in TFC cricketer. Maybe you should breathe shallower.

I could name one, no, two AFL players. Michael Voss I know because he lied in a column that I read and some big fat "hard man :lol: " called Barry Hall.

Do you have their email addresses?

Cricketer

Juniors
E-Mail their clubs, I'm sure you'll get a response. Just remember to add your membership number so they know who you are.

Cricketer

Juniors
Ok then, just e-mail them and ask, its pretty easy. I also think you'll be waiting a long long time before western sydney get a team. But I'm sure if you get a few people together and demand you get a team, administrators from the league may listen to you, but you'll probably need at least 30k signatures and we all know you'd be lucky to get 10. So don't expect it to happen in the next century, IMO.

Beaussie

First Grade
Oh and the Melbourne Storm have really captured the imagination of Victorians. So much so that a Friday night blockbuster against last years premiers only attracts roughly 9,000 fans. :lol:

Latest posts