What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 Droids Ceremony

edabomb

First Grade
Good evening all, its that time of year!!!!

The 2004 Droids award ceremony will commence shortly, so 69 you better visit the toilet now because no one will be reminding you when the ceremony is underway.

Now, if I could just say a few words I'd be a better public speaker......

Raider_69

Post Whore
**takes his seat with eliza, they and mrs. bay are joined by bay who is back from the toilets**

bout time

Bay56

First Grade
edabomb said:
Good evening all, its that time of year!!!!

The 2004 Droids award ceremony will commence shortly, so 69 you better visit the toilet now because no one will be reminding you when the ceremony is underway.

Now, if I could just say a few words I'd be a better public speaker......

I've already been (see other thread)

DJ Raida

Bench
*rocks up in a lime green monaro, with system, chrome 24's spinning, custom interior, wing tip spoiler, raider decals on the front and blue lights underneath*

Lets get this party started shall we

Bay56

First Grade
Greenraider said:
*rocks up in a lime green monaro, with system, chrome 24's spinning, custom interior, wing tip spoiler, raider decals on the front and blue lights underneath*

Lets get this party started shall we

yea, good idea

greeneyed

First Grade
See other thread... Hi from the Cazaly Room at the Dickson Tradies...

I wish they had something more than Spumante and cheese on toothpicks.

greeneyed

First Grade
I wish it had been held at the Ainslie Car-o-tel, it would have felt so much more classy! I guess it had to be condemned one day....

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea mate going great, looking forward to a good night, but enough about the plans for after the event hah

SOULS 04

Juniors
***souls parks his lancer evoloution 8 in typical style with a 180 hand break park***

*** he gets out and walks into the establishment and straight to the bar***
shot of black sabuka to start... actually make it 3

***after copy and pasting his entrance from the wrong thread. Souls realises that he's had a few before coming***

***he is also surprised he drove so well to get here

DJ Raida

Bench
ok thats great, i think thats all we have time for as ed is coming on stage to announce the first award

Raider_69

Post Whore
hang on a sec Dj
*smacks azz around the chops and takes eliza back... bloody amatures... continue DJ