What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 Droids Ceremony

edabomb

First Grade
Attention peoples!!!!!

I'm handing over to Millwall. Any complaints about the timeframe should now be directed to him. Go for your life Mills, you may never get this chance again!

Bay56

First Grade
*picks up a straw, places a small piece of ice in it, sights the back of Elliots neck, and blows with all his might*

got himmmmm, got himmmmm, ha ha ha

*waves to Elliot with a cheeky grin*

MILLWALL

Juniors
Firstly i would like to say a special welcome to you all to the first droid awards

the first award is the Canberra Milk award for biggest cat and it goes to RAIDER 69

Rauder 69 throughtout the year has prooven that he is a cat and will always remain a cat with his stupid comments and no talent calls

well done :)

now ill hand over to jed

jed

First Grade
The next award was a hotly contested one, with many deserving candidates, but after much deliberation, the Bert & Ernie award has been awarded to

*drum roll*

Bay56 & Raiders 2005

:clap:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ive won!! Ive won!!
id like to dedicate this one to well... Helle Berry, she taught me the finer arts of being a cat

DJ Raida

Bench
Hello guests, the next award is the
"you got served jelana dokic award for best call"

and the winner is....

Edabomb for his "This is the social thread, not socially inept thread"

Congratulations :D

edabomb

First Grade
Thank you for that award, where do I post the bribes?

Agreed Souls, its gonna be a looooong night.

Next award is most confused poster which goes to raiderslover18. While I may not neccesarily agree with this award, posters from here to Ying Yang have regularly told me hes lost upstairs. Don't fret, that new medication will show them champ!!! (plus you always got mad avatars)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
Raider_69 said:
congrats bay and tonio
my bet is bay is bert
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I wanna be erni ... he always puts sh*t on bert

thanks guys

:lol: i agree but bert is evil and the general mood is so are you so.. :lol:

congrats RL18, your a winner too :clap:

Bay56

First Grade
Are you catching all this greeneyed from the Ainslie pub .. hope its coming through load and clear.

Raider_69

Post Whore
geez greeneyed, at least the boogs awards sprung a motel and travel for ya, such a member should be here in person