What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 Droids Ceremony

Raider Azz

Bench
How about those avatars for the Golden Boogs awards :clap: Who made them I wonder? And who thought up the name?

DrewBeliever

Juniors
MILLWALL said:
congrats everyone so far except nick you suck you dick

Next award is for DBs toughest shag of the year

there werent many but

the winner is Azz

i hope you feel proud of yourself

An award named after the right honourable; DrewBeliever, I'm ecstatic!!

jed

First Grade
jed's a huge supporter of the Droids, we had a great time last year.

There's no red carpet, you can wear what you want, and everyone's eligible to win awards, not just the 3 nominees that R69 reckons deserve to be nominated (that includes you, Bay56)

This season's awards will be held in the Raiders Clubhouse. If anyone's unable to access it, please let me know, we'll arrange permission for you :)

paulquinn49

Bench
Boing Boing said:
Do you blokes actually all sit here in a thread and pat each other on the back for 3 hours or what?

My post took about 20 seconds to write up man, why do you take 3 hours to do a post?

SOULS 04

Juniors
november 3.... ill try and make it... i picked up two boogs awards in 05.... dont think ill top that in the droids