What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 NRL Draw

MC DUI

Juniors
antonius said:
newie_supporter said:
Hey guys has the 2004 NRL Draw been typed up right on the Newcastle Knights website?Because I thought that it was the Roosters V Knights trial game straight up?!

The Knights are playing the Goosters in a trial in Feb at Nelson Bay. We're going up to the Bay for the weekend to watch the game. 8)

Antonius I want a full report on the match matey :!:

I used to live right near the bay in Medowie, but of course as soon as the Knights play a trial game there I would have to be down here in South Australia, Screwed Again! :evil:

antonius

Coach
MC DUI said:
antonius said:
newie_supporter said:
Hey guys has the 2004 NRL Draw been typed up right on the Newcastle Knights website?Because I thought that it was the Roosters V Knights trial game straight up?!

The Knights are playing the Goosters in a trial in Feb at Nelson Bay. We're going up to the Bay for the weekend to watch the game. 8)

I used to live right near the bay in Medowie, but of course as soon as the Knights play a trial game there I would have to be down here in South Australia, Screwed Again! :evil:

You can rest assured that you will get every detail. 8)

MC DUI

Juniors
antonius said:
MC DUI said:
antonius said:
newie_supporter said:

You can rest assured that you will get every detail. 8)

Thanks champ, give it to them Rooters for me :twisted: :twisted:

Providence

Juniors
Is the Roosters trial our first or second trial match??

If it's the first, the outcome won't really matter too much as they usually let a lot of the reserve grade players have a run to try out some combo's, etc.

But if it's the second trial then we should see most of the regular first graders having a pretty full-on hit-out.

Juniors
I too will be attending the long awaited trial of beloved Knights vs Roosters and making the trek from Western Sydney.

It would seem that nearly everyone here is going or busting a gut to go.

I don't know if anyone knows but have we played the Roosters before in a trial? If so when? Any/all help will be appreciated!!!

northey

First Grade
This is a Friday Night match, the opening premiership match of the season for the whole competition. It is a sensible move by Ch 9 and the NRL - two large fan bases, away from Newcastle which means that Panthers fans will be out in force after last year's win, and half of Newcastle will be down in Penrith for the match anyway - those not there will watch it on t.v.

ok.... last year knights v perith at penrith was a night game on a friday night.. i went as penrith is closer to me than newi is...

i don't mind night games at penrith.. but it is the fans at penrith i really do not like and they seem to be worse at night than they are during the day!

Rusty

Juniors
I'll be going to the trial game in Nelson Bay, and of course the game in Penrith.I like going to watch Knights V Panthers games because you can have a chat with the players while they watch the lower grades play.

Does anyone know whether the Knights will be releasing a new jersey or will they jerseys remain the same. :?: :?:

antonius

Coach
Providence said:
Is the Roosters trial our first or second trial match??

If it's the first, the outcome won't really matter too much as they usually let a lot of the reserve grade players have a run to try out some combo's, etc.

But if it's the second trial then we should see most of the regular first graders having a pretty full-on hit-out.

It's our first trial game. I don't mind that though, think we'll see a lot of the new signings getting a run, so that alone is worth the trip to the Bay.

I don't know if anyone knows but have we played the Roosters before in a trial? If so when? Any/all help will be appreciated!!!

I can't recall us playing a trial against them before, that doesn't mean we haven't though.

fosie

Juniors
newie_supporter said:
Does anyone know whether the Knights will be releasing a new jersey or will they jerseys remain the same. :?: :?:

If the knights were realeasing a new jersey it would be out by now wouldn't it? cause the sharks and eels have theirs released.
Draw loks quite good, not many games i can get to though.......buggar there's no Away game vs the tigers.... :cry:

Latest posts