What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 predicted team lineups

I fixed up the entire players list yesterday so it's for the 2004 season, and found that i only had to create a couple of players who didn't exist ie: andrew walker, benji marshall, fui fui moi moi :D

Rockn

Juniors
Not wrong I'm devastated my names rodney voss and he doesn't say shane rodneys name either :lol:

Vinnie Anderson, Monty Betham, Jason Cayless, Nathan Cayless, Henry Fa'afili, Sione Faumuina, Joe Galuvao, Awen Guttenbeil, Wairangi Koopu, Tevita Latu, Ali Lauiti'iti, Thomas Leuluai, Andrew Lomu, Francis Meli, Tony Puletua, Jerry Seuseu, Motu Tony, Clinton Toopi, Paul Whatuira, Ruben Wiki and Nigel Vagana.

dazza1976

Juniors
ANYBODY FANCY HAVING A GO AT NAMING THE STRONGEST KANGAROO AND KIWI TEAMS?
IVE HAD A LOOK AT THE TEAMS FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS AND NOBODY SEEMS TO BE IN A PERMENANT POSITION ON A REGULAR BASIS
CHEERS

paully

Juniors
Fellas.
In the wests tigers team you forgot Shane Elford (penrith), Robert Miles.
This is the tigers line up I think will start the season off.

1. Brett hodgson.
2. Robert Miles.
3. Danial Fitzhenry.
4. Shane Elford.
5. Pat Richards.
6. Ben Reynolds.
7. Scott Prince.
8. Todd Payten.
9. Darren senter.
10. John Skandalis.
11. Nick Graham.
12. Mark O'Neill.
13. Scott Sattler. (C).

14. John Wilson.
15. Ben Galea.
16. Anthony Laffranchi.
17. Michael Buettner.

What do you all think, not a bad line up.

bartman

Immortal
Parramatta Eels
Good job Matta!!

But Adam Dykes, Matthew Gruska (winger) and John Williams (winger) also scored profiles on the official Parra site for this year. Suggesting they are more likely to feature in Parra's top 30 squad than maybe Andrew Meads, Wise Kativerata, and Fui Fui Moi Moi (who do not yet have NRL profiles listed)?