What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 SHARKS

pogo

Juniors
last week every one got a spray, from everywhere, i stood firm(like a rock) and said DONT PANIC....well 2nite you saw the start of a great season/s ....these boys CAN play ALL of them so how about stop the cheap shots and get behind what will be a very dangerous outfit come september.
we were very very unlucky not to get the money against a very highly rated side.
geez i'd luv a goalkicker in the side though!!
its a shark attack ack ack ack !!!!1

We're far too hot and cold

Good to see the offloads back but the ill discipline remains

I predicted at one stage "look we're going to drop our bundle here and lose" and it happened. The John Lang curse of losing unloseable games has returned.

Quacky

Juniors
ShireShark said:
We're far too hot and cold

Good to see the offloads back but the ill discipline remains

I predicted at one stage "look we're going to drop our bundle here and lose" and it happened. The John Lang curse of losing unloseable games has returned.

Yeah a bit like last week, although boys played horribly that game, we looked like winning but lost it with 5 to go. Still, they made huge improvements and look set for a much improved year.

Macca

Coach
100% right Pogo. We are in for some close games this year, let's hope we win em.