What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Raw and Smackdown Draft

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Steven richards is long gone..he was cut.

Shelton is too good to be wasted in tag team matches...but other then that it sounds good.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I like your thinking raider_69, although I do think that Shelton is a great singles competitor. Even if he just jumps and doesn't re-form with Haas, they could do a feud or both do singles things of their own.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Well i would only want WGTT to reform for a short time, untill the SD roster can get another tag team in to replace them, maybe instead of shelton RVD could trade with anti arab team and they could mix it up in the tag team ranks

thuganomics

Coach
Well they could end up on the same show, and Haas to turn on Benjamin or something like that. I hope we dont see another Hardcore division, it will just get very stale in a short period of time.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I disagree thugo
Imo it would give alot of unused talent like Rhyno and RVD something and add some real interesting type of matches back to the RAW scene like hardcore and falls count anywhere

also free up blokes like Christian to go singles cause they could throw Tyson into the hardcore division

thuganomics

Coach
You cant just throw people into the hardcore division, they need wrestlers that are Hardcore to the bone. You mentioned ECW guys like Rhyno and RVD, it will be good to see them used, but in reality - seeing some wrestlers be able to get up during Hardcore matches from chair shots etc, really took away from those kinds of bumps during real matches. It just got stupid IMO, especially with the 24/7 comign into place. Good for a while, but then we had 2 minute title reigns etc

Misanthrope

Staff member
Either bring back Hardcore (and let Heyman look after it, for God's sake) or bring back the European Title and give the lower placed wrestlers something to fight for.

GreenGuy

Anyone heard anything about trades? I'm hanging for them to spice things up a bit. The greatest thing would be SD! and RAW reforming for one huge show a week but i doubt it will happen.

Some interesting trades as well would be
Stevie Richards to Smackdown put him in cruiserweight, has talent wasted on RAW
Big Show to RAW, allow him to feud with Kane, Batista, HHH his run on Smackdown seems to be at a end

Latest posts