What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 trial matches - Knights @ Bathurst; Roosters @ Carrara

choc_soldier

Coach
* Newcastle Knights at Carrington Park, Bathurst - Saturday 19th February

* Sydney Roosters at Carrara Stadium, Gold Coast - Saturday 26th Febraury.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah, they will be interesting games. We aren't playing the Warriors? We have the last couple of years and went well.

SP

Bench
Finally, theres one in QLD :clap:

and im going to go :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kaza_79

Juniors
not me. I'm out for the trial games. don't think I'll be up for the travel, but should be there for round one.

Fibroman

First Grade
Bathurst is a good party town too. Heaps of pubs. The bourbon and diet coke always tasted good in Bathurst. I've had a bit of success with the laaaaaadies there too, if you know what I mean ;-)

pyro

Juniors
parra_panther said:
* Sydney Roosters at Carrara Stadium, Gold Coast - Saturday 26th Febraury.

Go Roosters ! It'll be very interesting to see how we fare without Freddy. I'm tipping a Roosters victory ;-)

parra_panther said:
* Newcastle Knights at Carrington Park, Bathurst - Saturday 19th February

Go Penni Panthers !

Fibroman

First Grade
Ironic that a roosters supporter is called 'pyro', being the name of our club's General Manager's personal company.

Just a bit of trivia.

kaza_79

Juniors
parra_panther said:
Oh yeah.

When's it due again Karen?

8 April, next year.

If its really hot I might have to wait till after the baby is born. At the rate i'm going i'm going to be huge by that time.

choc_soldier

Coach
fibro man said:
Ironic that a roosters supporter is called 'pyro', being the name of our club's General Manager's personal company.

Just a bit of trivia.

You sh*t stirrer. :lol:

Latest posts