What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005's Ultimate Cripple Match

Ozzwald

Juniors
LOL...that's Gold Brooksy!!!
But you're a week late mate....the Ultimate Cripple match was last weekends Sharks/Roosters encounter.

brooksy19

Bench
Nope who would of imagined the roosters would be struggling so bad that souths were within 6 points of them with 3 games to go.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Souths are a real chance of knocking them down IMO.

perverse

Referee
oh no. i can't believe it. i'm gonna say it.
i... hooooope.. the.. r-r-r-roosters.. WIN!
ARGH I FEEL SO DIRTY, GET ME SOME SOAP.

Rammo

Juniors
I hope Souths win, but fear not Knights fans, it is still mathematically possible for the Roosters to get the spoon :D

perverse

Referee
Rammo said:
I hope Souths win, but fear not Knights fans, it is still mathematically possible for the Roosters to get the spoon :D
only if they lose their remaining 3 games by total beatings and the knights put some serious points on the board in their next 3.

Jono078

Referee
Go Roosters, I would have killed myself saying that in previous years...

But Belt those Rabbits good!!!

Dog-E

Juniors
Ozzwald said:
LOL...that's Gold Brooksy!!!
But you're a week late mate....the Ultimate Cripple match was last weekends Sharks/Roosters encounter.

Heheh! This is what I came into this thread to say!...Pathetic game that one was....just AWFUL!

That was THE worst game that I personally at least - have seen this season!

Nugby

Juniors
Tiiiimmmmmeeeeeaaggghhhh!!!

This game won't come close to being the cripple fight of the year.

Latest posts